It is 2 a.m. and I should be at least through one full cycle of sleep by now!!! (If I am remembering correctly way back to nursing school, that is about 90 minutes or so...) Instead, I am goofying off...accomplishing nothing...kicking myself in the ass (which is a hard feat considering I am sitting ON my ass at the computer!!!) I should really have posted the mountain of pictures I have, but I am too tired to start. I could really tell you all about my minivan that went to some automotive heaven quite unexpectedly, but I am too sick of that story already. So what could I possibly share at 2 a.m.?
Well, last week, when I was ACTUALLY SLEEPING for once, I fell out of bed...seriously! Like a toddler who just transfered out of a crib. I flat - out fell...and it was NOT linked to any kinky acrobatics! I was truly asleep. WHAT THE HECK???!!! I am 34! Do I need SIDERAILS??? And to make matters worse, I really hurt my arm on the corner of my nightstand. My arm is bruised and sore and UGLY! When I ungracefully rolled over and thudded on the floor, Bike Man woke up and asked what happened. I clutched my arm and groggily stated that I fell. He turned away from me and I could see his shoulders bounce up and down as he silently laugh at me. THANKS A LOT!!!
Well, I hope that gives you all a chuckle, too!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
strange... I tried commenting on the other blogs I've missed, but I couldn't for some reason.
Anyway, I am seriously LOL at your falling out of bed episode. That's just funny.
You've got me wondering about your van!
And, thank you for sharing in my state of what-the-heck-am-I-doing-wasting-this-time-doing-nothing-ness. Off to enjoy the beautiful day!
Post a Comment