WOW! It has been so unbelievably long since I last posted. The summer came and went. Autumn is nearing it's end. Christmas is creeping up on us! And I have failed to post any photos of our adventures or filled you in on any juicy gossip. What an AWFUL blogger I am! Bad blogger! Bad blogger! Shame, shame, shame! Everybody knows my name!
Well, let me give you the extremely abbreviated version of the second half of the summer. First, we went to numerous areas of the state to accompany Bikeman on his race weekends. I'll post a few photos of that. Bikeman finished 2nd for the season... Yay, Bikeman!
The kiddos started school. Brainiac is in 5th grade and doing well. She just finished her first season of volleyball. And basketball just started. She has taken a break from guitar lessons to play the alto sax in the school band. She keeps busy! Chick Magnet is in second grade and falling into the routine quite nicely. He still loves to mountain bike and build with Legos. He is not into team sports... he would much rather bike, swim, rock climb, and lately he mentions golf (Poor Bikeman! He is not a fan of golf!) Mellow Boy is in kindergarten and soaking everything up like a sponge. He participated in a sport sampler class, but much like his older brother, Mellow Boy isn't a big fan of team sports. All three kids love to create, whether it be artwork or dimentional structures or sidewalk chalk masterpieces. And they all love to read as well.
Mocha, the vicious puppy, is growing. He is a WHOPPING three pounds now. He has been "fixed" (poor guy) and is still having some house training/marking issues. He is lucky he is so darn cute! Otherwise we would feed him to the hawks who watch him through our patio door as they perch on our deck railing... (I'd never do that, for those of you who think I could really be that cruel! I'm not saying I haven't fantasized about it, though!)
My brother, let's call him "Uncle Fireman" just got engaged! Yippee! His fiance, let's call her BabyNurse, has asked me to stand. I am so excited! And screwed! I have about 4-5 months to do what I have been unable to do in 4-5 years... DROP MAJOR POUNDAGE!!! BLAH! I won't bore you with the drama and b*tch about it, but for all of you out there who have ever been disgusted about needing to drop a few (or more), you KNOW what I'm up against!
I am going to just post a bunch a photos in another entry directly after this post. I don't feel like doing some chronological photo journal entry right now. Too much work. A bit overwhelming. I'll just post some cool, random photos for your enjoyment! :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment