Saturday, January 19, 2008

Holiday Photos 'N' Such

It was a very white December... we absolutely loved it! We did a lot of skiing and playing outside. January, so far, has kind of been crappy!!! From nearly 60 degrees to -5 below!!! What the heck?!!! No wonder I have been hacking up a lung for over a week now! If only we could have our beautiful December back...

This is my "blue tree"... wonder how it got that name??? ;o) It was so blasted bright! It was like a beacon in the neighborhood directing us back home. We would turn the corner and the kids would shout, "I see our tree!!! There's our house!!!" Pretty pathetic, actually! I put so many darn lights on that tiny tree. I probably damaged the poor thing!

Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpas... (no, Brainiac did NOT shrink! She's kneeling, dork!)

Christmas morning, post-Santa bliss!


Our tree on Christmas Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that I know how valuable comments are, I will be sure and leave one! Love the boys fancy hair (that's what we call it when we comb it!) I had a picture of our house in the snow, but didn't publish it for "security reasons" (backpacker has made me a little paranoid). . .but yours looks lovely and peaceful. . .especially your blue tree!