Thursday, May 17, 2007

The CUTEST girl in the WORLD...

I have a new obsession...


A major weakness...


Maybe even an addiction...




See, I am completely and thoroughly wrapped around the tiny and precious finger of the most beautiful girl in this entire world! Seriously! And, she isn't even mine! I did not give birth to her; so it is not those "mommy rose-colored glasses" talking. Admittedly, though, it could be the "auntie rose-colored glasses" talking... After all, this gorgeous peanut is my niece. Let's call her Pumpkin.


Pumpkin is almost 15 months old. She makes the darnest noises and LOVES attention! When she smiles, she smiles with her ENTIRE face!!! And body for that matter! Her eyes become crescent moon shaped, her grin is ear to ear. Her impossibly sweet dimples pop out. Her body stiffens and her arms shake with excitement. Pumpkin is so dang CUTE! What a BLESSING she is! Take a look at her! This photo was taken a couple weeks ago at our house for my Mom's birthday. What a doll, I tell ya!

3 comments:

jw26pt2 said...

Wowie kazowie! What a cutie -- and believe me, I know cuties!
Neenee

Anonymous said...

Oiy. Mega, Mega cute. Beatiful is more like it! I'd like to get my camera on her!!!

Amy Glorioso May said...

She is a photogenic little doll!!! T - you would capture awesome shots with you camera!!!

Bike Man, my hubby, isn't big into commenting or taking any significant notice of other people's children. Today, though, he said that Pumpkin is the cutest kiddo he knows... he he! (yes, I am aware that he is her uncle, but still...)