Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SOOO FLIPPIN" BEHIND!!!

Hey, all! I am sorry that I have been *dragging* my heels on updating this blog... I do have a great excuse - kidney stones - do you at least forgive me a wee bit? What if I tell you I am going in for surgery tomorrow to take care of one that is stuck? Forgive me yet? Well, here is a quick blurb on the last week or two and some photos to go along with it.

First up is my weekend of walkathons. The first walk was for one of the suburb's school district that Bike Man's company sponsored. Nice day. Pleasant, two mile walk.

Had to stop at starbucks afterward for a *sinful* reward, of course!!!


That evening was the 30th birthday celebration of my dear friend, Extraordinary Ordinary... otherwise known as *T*! A few of us WILD 'n' CRAZY Gals met out for a fondue feast (and lots of laughs, but I won't get into any specifics...)




The next morning, the kiddos and I had another walkathon...this time for Melanoma. We walked with one of the sweetest women I know, who lost her hubby to Melanoma just a couple months ago. We love you guys!


Later that week, our family grew by four legs...

Meet Mocha, our new puppy! Mocha is a Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie)-Maltese Mix dog, otherwise known as a "Morkie." He was born on March 19th. He weighs a WHOPPING two pounds... he is expected to reach about 4 pounds full grown. His Maltese Mama was 5 pounds and his Yorkie dad was 3.5 pounds... he is going to be a small little dude. We are all adjusting to life with a puppy... a first for us. He is a lot of work, but the cuddles make it worthwhile! I'm sure you'll be seeing more of him in my blogs because he is just SO DARN CUTE!


3 comments:

Cate said...

Thanks for sharing these, Amy! I love the pictures of our fun night out but, I have to say, your puppy stole on the show on this post-- what a CUTIE (not that T doesn't look fabulous with the waterfall cascading in front of her and all but... ;) )!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wah-hoo! Hooray for the Melting Pot! Great pics!

I've got to email you my Mocha pix. We all miss him already!

Amy Glorioso May said...

Yes, please email them to me... I'd love to see them/have them!