Friday, June 1, 2007

Surgery Sucks!

Good mornin' to you all! I just need a moment to vent a bit...

Surgery sucks! Pain sucks! Kidney stones suck! BLAH!

There, I feel better!

For all of you who are reading this saying, "What the heck?"... see, I had surgery yesterday for a kidney stone that was stuck. (Right ureteral laser lithotripsy, if your interested...) It sucked. And now I am bitching about it! That's it - in a nut shell. Just had to let the negativity out so I can draw the positive back in...

Pain meds are awesome! Laying on the couch all day is awesome! Sleeping it off is awesome!

See, negativity out, positivity in. Works like a charm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you poor thing!

Hope you're feeling better soon! I'll call you tomorrow to check on your passing status. :)

Amy Glorioso May said...

I think I have passed all the pieces finally...

How was working the corner on Saturday? he-he...that sounds so nasty!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I like my name - auntie skittles!! Nice!!! I like the pictures, too! I swear your camera has magical powers - my pics never turn out right!! I guess I need to practice! See you later!