Bad, Tooth Fairy! Shame on you!!! Brainiac lost yet ANOTHER tooth this month (number 3!) and you forgot to visit her, not one night, but TWO NIGHTS in a row!!! What's going on? Are there more important kids in your tooth fairy-ing life? Do you not come to visit in our small corner of the Universe? Have we met some mysterious monthly quota? How DARE you break my daughter's heart!
Well, if she was on the fence before about knowing the reality behind the Tooth Fairy, she has surely joined "The Knowing" side now! She approached me this afternoon and said;
The Tooth Fairy forgot to come AGAIN, Mom! Maybe you should write yourself a note or something!
I am simply the WORST mom EVER!!! She told me to just give her the cash now, because she knew I'd forget to do it tonight, too... Needless to say, she made out well. My guilty conscience forced me to fork over some SERIOUS dough!
Thanks, Mom! Maybe we can just skip the whole "under the pillow" thing from now on!



2 comments:
What a forgetful tooth fairy! That would never happen at my house - ha, ha! Your music player is cool. . .once I realized I just had to be a little patient to get it going! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
*support/sympathy from another forgetful tooth fairy*
Post a Comment