Brainiac & Yummy Pasta Mama after a volleyball tournament
A 70's Girl and 2 Dogs... Trick or Treat!
Bikeman in a race
...and another photo in a race
Mellow Boy hanging with the pumkins!
Just chillin' at the pumpkin farm Mellow Boy's first day of kindergarten
Bathtime for Mocha!Chick Magnet's room - finally done!
"Dinosaurs in the Jungle" themed room
Brainiac jumping off the high dive
Chick Magnet angry with himself for not having the courage to jump... he went to the edge and back on 6 separate occasions. This was the last swim day of the summer. Maybe next year, dude!












1 comment:
Hi! So i finally read your update! Been too busy! Yikes!! I like the pictures! Especially the one with Reed on the diving board! How cute! He'll probably do it next year! Anyways, I'm at work and should get off my butt now! I'll see you later!
Amanda
Post a Comment